Friday, July 13, 2007

Decoration Day 2007

We spent Sunday in Asheville for Decoration day and for Dean's birthday. I (Julie) will add photos to this blog when I figure out how to do it!

We aimed the new Accord for Weaverville and enjoyed a pleasant ride on a sunny very warm day. Bernice had prepared a delicious lunch of Chinese tacos. Yum! We had a nice visit with Jewel, Brian and his girlfriend Tonya.

I have lots of pictures of this day, especially nice ones at the cemetery. I will fill in the blog with details about the cemetery later when I get the photo issue resolved.

When we got back to Bernice's house we sang happy birthday to Dean and had coconut cake and ice cream. Happy Birthday Dean!!!

I am selling my townhouse on Monday and have been very excited to stop paying a mortgage on a place I haven't been living in.

Also, Thursday I had a Facet Joint injection which required sedation so I have sort of been down for the count since then.

More later--see Julie's bog Myindigosea for more from me.

Dean will add to this blog soon. He has been very busy at work!

No comments: